Aretha Franklin was called the Queen of Soul, but long before she made her mark on the music industry, she spent her early years in Memphis.
Continue reading at foxnews.com>>
We need your help deciding if this article is biased, fake, or gold! Here's some things you can do:
- Sign up for an account or login, you can use your social media accounts.
- Finish reading the article at the original source above
- Vote on the article in the ratings box (requires login)
- Go to the comments section below and discuss the truth of this article with others
- Connect this story with others by submitting more articles to the section or storylines shown below
- Share this story on your social media to get more accurate and unbiased results about its truth and bias.
Thanks! You're the best!
Lady Dachshund Aug. 30, 2018, 9:45 p.m.
Quality: No votes yet | Lean: No votes yet | Vote now
Very Important to preserve her Legacy